Fascinating discussion with the man himself, Piketty, Joseph Stiglitz (Columbia University), Paul Krugman (Princeton University), and Steven Durlauf (University of Wisconsin–Madison). I bought the book today and hope to dive into it soon.
- RT @mrbenjaminlaw: Now it's finally over, I'm happy to reveal I voted "yes" to ensure homosexuality is made compulsory and straight marriag… 2 weeks ago
- RT @bornmiserable: I like how people say "manage your depression" like it's a stock portfolio but you're heavily invested in sadness 2 weeks ago
- RT @AdamBandt: WHAT: Emergency Rally for the Men on Manus TIME: 2pm WHERE: State Library, Melbourne WHEN: Tomorrow, Saturday 4 November… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JulianBurnside: Aus citizens sent food to #Manus. Govt blocked it. That’s how out of touch the Govt is: they don’t represent us, they b… 2 weeks ago
- RT @werna_: Not illegal: seeking asylum by any means of arrival Illegal: detain for purpose of deterrent or punishment anyone who seeks asy… 3 weeks ago